POLL: Bluebird Banter Day at Rogers Centre - Saturday, June 16 - Phillies @ Blue Jays

If you attend Bluebird Banter Day maybe Omar Vizquel will take a picture of you! Mandatory Credit: Tom Szczerbowski-US PRESSWIRE

So who's up for watching a game with a bunch of Bluebird Banterers? I know that I am talking about real life, and it's scary, but it would be really fun to be at the stadium yelling at other fans.

The plan is to all attend the game on Saturday, June 16 when the Philadelphia Phillies come into town to face the Toronto Blue Jays, then go out to a Jays-friendly bar afterwards. For those under 19 we may have a kids event before the game (are there Chuck-E-Cheese's downtown?). For the game itself, I am trying to do something with group tickets for 100 level outfield tickets (so we can signal pitches to Jays batters), but there are still details I need to work out--I really don't want to put down a 50% deposit on my credit card and have people not show up.

So I would like to do a little polling of the level of interest before deciding how to proceed. FYI, we are looking at around $32 for the group tickets.

If you WILL be purchasing tickets for sure, please choose option 1 in the poll below and indicate how many other guests you will be bringing (comment even if you plan to fly solo) in the comments. Of course, please feel free to bring in non-Bluebird Banterers!

If you are SORT OF interested but are not absolutely sure you can buy tickets, please choose option 2 in the poll.

Please feel free to ask any questions or express any concerns in the comments below--I will try to address all of them.