April 11 Minor League Recap: David Cooper 4 Hits, Travis Snider 3 Hits

Our minor league teams had a 3 for 4 day. The only loser was New Hampshire. It was a pretty normal night in Vegas, 18 runs were scored.

Las Vegas (2-5)

Beat Fresno 14-4

New Hampshire (3-3)

Loss to Reading 4-2

  • Ryan Tepera: 5 innings, 4 hits, 1 earned, 2 walks, 3 k.
  • Matt Daly: 1 inning, 4 hits, 2 earned, 1 walk, 2 k, loss.
  • Evan Crawford: 1 inning, 3 k.
  • Ryan Goins: 2 for 4. .217.
  • Brian Van Kirk: 2 for 4, HR, k. .167.
  • Mike McDade: 1 for 4. .364.
  • A.J. Jimenez: 1 for 4, double, k. .238.
  • Mark Sobolewski: 1 for 3, walk, k. .263.
  • Koby Clemens: 0 for 4, 3 k. .125.

Dunedin (5-1)

Beat Daytona 7-1

  • John Stilson: 4 innings, 1 hit, 2 walk, 4 k.
  • Egan Smith: 3 innings, 5 hits, 1 earned, 5 k.
  • Dayton Marze: 2 innnigs, 1 hit, 1 walk, 3 k.
  • Jake Marisnick: 0 for 2, 2 walks, caught stealing, 2 k. ..250.
  • Jonathan Jones: 1 for 3, double. 2 walks, 2 k. .308.
  • Sean Ochinko: 1 for 4. .316.
  • Marcus Knecht: 1 for 5, HR, 3 k. .217.
  • Michael Crouse: 2 for 4. .208.
  • Kevin Ahrens: 1 for 4. .240.
  • Jon Talley: 2 for 4, HR. .238

Lansing (6-0)

Beat Dayton 7-4

  • Anthony DeSclafani: 3 innings, 3 hits, 1 earned, 1 walk, 3 k.
  • Noah Syndergaard: 3 innings, 2 hits, 2 walks, 2 k, win.
  • Carlos Perez: 1 for 5, k, caught stealing. .200.
  • K.C. Hobson: 1 for 3, 2 walks. .417.
  • Andrew Burns: 1 for 5, double, 2 k. .263.
  • Chris Hawkins: 1 for 3, walk. .333.
  • Jonathon Berti: 1 for 3, HR, walk, 3 stolen bases. .154.
  • Kellen Sweeney: 2 for 4, k. .333.