FanShot

Filthy McNastyness

At 26 seconds of this video Drabek throws a pitch to Saltalamacchia that has absolutely crazy movement to it. I'm sure we all saw it, but I'm wondering, what was that pitch? Is it something new from Drabek? It looked like Salty thought it was going to hit him and then moved back over the plate. I wanna see more of these Kyle!! NOTE: My link didn't work perfectly, just click on the Drabek video below it.