Jays Place Sergio Santos on Paternity List, Call Up Evan Crawford

Evan Crawford #46 (Photo by Jonathan Ferrey/Getty Images)

I didn't know baseball had a paternity list, but Sergio Santos is on it and Evan Crawford will be up with the Jays by tonight.

Crawford has allowed 3 hits, 2 walks with 5 k in 4 innings with the Fisher Cats, and he looked good in spring training.

Apparently players can be placed on the paternity list for as long as 3 days. So Evan might be here for the weekend. I hope they get him into a game.