And bother me no more

Have fun in the Game Thread ya'll. GO JAYS GO!

Henderson Alvarez

#37 / Pitcher / Toronto Blue Jays

6-0

190

Apr 18, 1990

Jason Hammel

#39 / Pitcher / Baltimore Orioles

6-6

215

Sep 02, 1982

Orioles 2011 stats
AVG HR RBI SB AB AVG HR RBI
Reimold, N, LF .247 13 45 7 3 .000 0 0
Hardy, J, SS .269 30 80 0 2 .000 0 0
Markakis, N, RF .284 15 73 12 5 .200 0 0
Jones, A, CF .280 25 83 12 3 .000 0 0
Wieters, M, C .262 22 68 1 - - - -
Betemit, W, 3B .285 8 46 4 - - - -
Reynolds, M, DH .221 37 86 6 3 .000 0 0
Davis, C, 1B .266 5 19 1 2 1.000 0 2
Andino, R, 2B .263 5 36 13 6 .167 0
Blue Jays 2011 stats
AVG HR RBI SB AB AVG HR RBI
Escobar, Y, SS .290 11 48 3 6 .333 0 1
Johnson, K, 2B .222 21 58 16 14 .357 0 1
Bautista, J, RF .302 43 103 9 4 .000 0 0
Lind, A, 1B .251 26 87 1 4 .250 0 1
Encarnacion, E, DH .272 17 55 8 3 .333 0 0
Thames, E, LF .262 12 37 2 - - - -
Lawrie, B, 3B .293 9 25 7 - - - -
Rasmus, C, CF .225 14 53 5 2 .500 0 1
Arencibia, J, C .219 23 78 1 - - - -

Reminder of a few ground rules for the gamethreads that are in effect.

  1. Please no GIFs or any images during the game threads. The threads go by quick and with a lot of people tend to slow down for people. We understand it isn't as bad for people already in the thread but anyone new coming in has a nightmare of a time loading multiple images. If you have something that you feel is vital to post you can always put it up on BBB facebook page.https://www.facebook.com/Bluebirdbanter
  2. Don't argue with any of the moderators. Think of it like arguing balls and strikes, you can get tossed.
  3. No linking to any illegal live streams.