BBB Podcast Episode 15

April 13, 2012; Toronto, ON, CANADA; Toronto Blue Jays right fielder Jose Bautista (19) prior to a game against the Baltimore Orioles at the Rogers Centre. Mandatory Credit: John E. Sokolowski-US PRESSWIRE

[Direct Link] [RSS]

Back again we our regularly scheduled podcast. We sat down to talk before the Orioles series started on Wednesday.

Topics range from

  • Early season impressions on Jays
  • Sergio Santos and Jose Bautista's slow starts
  • AL East roundup and thoughts
  • Defensive player on the Jays
  • A whole bunch of random stories around the Jays and the league.

We ran a bit long on this one, I am going to go ahead and lay the blame on Hugo for that. No particular reason, just because it's easy.

Click button, listen, enjoy!