FanPost

Bobby V a Red Sox bridge to John Farrell?

Talking with a Red Sox friend of mine and his theory is that the Sox are using Bobby V as a bridge to John Farrell. I asked why JF would leave the jays when they have a deeper pool of young players, a better FO to work for and a fan base that is not full of Pink Hat brigaders and Red Sox Nation. (I lived in NE for 6 years and their fans are the most annoying and offputting group of fans I have come across. Raiders and Cowboys are next in that line) He countered with the payroll potential and the manager salary. I can't wrap my head around why JF would leave the potential and longevity of the Jays for the atmosphere of Boston. Not to mention, what players are left on the Sox roster should JF take the position after BbyV runs a bunch of the talent out of town? I can't make the conclusion that JF leaves for Boston, what do others think?