FanShot

AA Looking for Impact Bat? Who Do You Want?

Not really news but there are some interesting suggestions in the comments about players that Alex might be considering. I thought we should make our own list of possible trade targets. So put your suggestions in the comments as how AA could best improve the DH/1B/ LF spots. Would you want Jason Bay just because he used to be Canadian?