FanShot

Saturday's starter will either be Jesse Chavez or Drew Hutchison. All other internal candidates...

15

Saturday's starter will either be Jesse Chavez or Drew Hutchison. All other internal candidates have been removed from discussion

Gregor Chisholm Thwip. Greg Zaun has done 20 tweets on why Hutchison is a bad choice and why it should be Joel Carreno. Since he's so against it, I'm for Hutchison. Who would you choose?