He's left all alone they've packed up and gone: Overflow Thread 2

Apr 19, 2012; Toronto, ON, Canada; Toronto Blue Jays second baseman Kelly Johnson (2) swings as the new logo can be seen embedded on the turf behind home plate against the Tampa Bay Rays at the Rogers Centre. Mandatory Credit: Tom Szczerbowski-US PRESSWIRE

Dedicated To Levon Helms.