Detailed and Complete Game Recap

TORONTO, CANADA - APRIL 19: Adam Lind #26 of the Toronto Blue Jays fumbles the ball against the Tampa Bay Rays during MLB action at the Rogers Centre April 19 2012 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. (Photo by Abelimages/Getty Images)

Rays 9 Blue Jays 4

That sucked.

Maybe by tomorrow I'll want to talk about it but I doubt it.