GameThread for Second Last Spring Game

March 22, 2012; Dunedin, FL, USA; Toronto Blue Jays designated hitter Edwin Encarnacion (10) breaks his bat during a spring training game against the Philadelphia Phillies at Florida Auto Exchange Park. Mandatory Credit: Kim Klement-US PRESSWIRE

We are getting close.

The Jays play the Tigers, today and tomorrow, and then an off day and then real baseball is going to happen! A little patience pays off.

Today's game isn't on MLB TV or Audio. Tpomorrow's isn't either, you'd think the Jays would want to build some interest the last couple of days of spring. But no.

Today's Blue Jay Lineup:

Davis, CF

Vizquel, SS

Francisco, RF

Lind, 1B

Thames, LF

Mathis, C

Valbuena, 2B

Knecht, DH

Ahrens, 3B.

Brett Cecil gets the start. He could make us all feel a little bit better with a good showing. Fangraphs has a pretty depressing post about Brett. He'll be facing what looks to be the Tigers opening day lineup, plus or minus a player or two. Jackson CF, Boesch RF, Cabrera 3B, Fielder 1B, Young LF, Raburn DH, Peralta SS, Avila C and Santiago 2B.

Tomorrow Henderson Alvarez gets his last spring tune-up. Kyle Drabek is to follow him and pitch 5 innings. I think that is a subtle hint that Kyle is going north with the team.