FanPost

Epic Thumbs VS Trevor Snyder

Thamessnider_jp_1383941cl-8_medium

Hello Kidlets,

It's poll time! Let's see who has fans and who doesn't.

Are we over the thrill of Eric Thames's good run last year and his massive guns? He of the wild routes to balls in the air. Who pines for the return of the red cheeked wonder boy that faltered? The kid who can play all outfield positions well but can't hit a breaking ball to save his life.

Time to pick a side.

CHOOSE NOW: