Overflow Thread 1 No One Else Here To Do It?

April 20, 2012; Kansas City, MO, USA; Toronto Blue Jays right fielder Jose Bautista (19) steals second base safely as Kansas City Royals shortstop Alcides Escobar (2) can't make the tag in the first inning at Kauffman Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Denny Medley-US PRESSWIRE

Royals threatening in the 7th.

SB Nation Featured Video