Jays @ Royals - Apr 23rd 2012 - Overflow #2

KANSAS CITY, MO - APRIL 23: Jose Bautista #19 of the Toronto Blue Jays is congratulated by teammates after hitting a two-run home run in the sixth inning during a game against the Kansas City Royals at Kauffman Stadium April 23, 2012 in Kansas City, Missouri. (Photo by Ed Zurga/Getty Images)

Jays up 3-1 thanks to a Bautista Bomb.
Headed to the bottom of the 8th