FanShot

Blue Jays Lineup Vs. Orioles - April 25

1. Escobar SS, 2. Johnson 2B, 3. Bautista RF, 4. Lind 1B, 5. Thames LF, 6. Encarnacion 3B, 7. Lawrie DH, 8. Rasmus CF, 9. Arencibia C So the one game experiment with Edwin Encarnacion batting cleanup is over. They did only get 1 run on 5 hits yesterday, and Thames did hit a homer so he does deserve to get moved up from 8th to batting in front of the Jays' hottest bat.