Losing to the Orioles is Never Fun

April 25, 2012; Baltimore, MD, USA; Toronto Blue Jays starting pitcher Kyle Drabek (4) pitches in the second inning against the Baltimore Orioles at Oriole Park at Camden Yards. Mandatory Credit: Joy R. Absalon-US PRESSWIRE

Jays 0 Orioles 3

This is going to quick.

That wasn't fun.

Kyle had some troubles but really was pretty good. 7 innings, 5 hits, 2 runs, both on solo homers, 3 walks, 3 k. He also had 4 double plays turned behind him. Should have been 5, Yunel made a bad throw that cost a DP.

Our offense was terrible. Things always look worse when you are losing. We only managed 6 hits, all singles and 1 walk. And we hit into a couple of double plays.

No Jays of the Day, surprise. Kyle deserves honorable mention and Eric Thames had two hits so let's give him an honorable mention too, even though he misplayed a ball into the corner, in the 9th. If he came up with it well, he could have saved us a run, not that it mattered.

Suckage goes to Rasmus (-.163 WPA) and Yunel (-.100).

Tomorrow we get to try salvage a game. Hope we score some.