Jays @ Orioles - April 26th 2012 - Gamethread - The future against the old future!

I didn't have time to write up a proper gamethread. So instead here is an educational video from the past! Random for the win! That's right, I've lost my mind.

2012 - Drew Hutchison 1-0 1 1 0 0 0 0 5.1 8 5 5 2 3 4 8.44 2.06

2012 - Brian Matusz 0-3 3 3 0 0 0 0 14.2 22 15 13 2 11 11 7.98 2.25

Current Series

Orioles lead the series 2-0

Tue 04/24 WP: Tommy Hunter (2 - 1)
SV: Pedro Strop
LP: Henderson Alvarez (0 - 2)
1 - 2 loss
Wed 04/25 WP: Jason Hammel (3 - 0)
SV: Pedro Strop
LP: Kyle Drabek (2 - 1)
0 - 3 loss

Toronto Blue Jays
@ Baltimore Orioles

Thursday, Apr 26, 2012, 7:05 PM EDT
Oriole Park at Camden Yards

Drew Hutchison vs Brian Matusz

Mostly cloudy,rain. Winds blowing from left to right field at 5-10 m.p.h. Game time temperature around 65.

Complete Coverage >

Reminder a few ground rules for the gamethreads that are in effect.

1. Please no Gifs or images during the game threads. The threads go by quick and with a lot of people tend to slow down for people. We understand it isn't as bad for people already in the thread but anyone new coming in has a nightmare of a time loading mutliple images. --- As a side note as the game end we will lift the ban and you can go as crazy as you like.

2. Don't argue with any of the moderators. Think of it like arguing balls and strikes, you can get tossed. If you have a problem with the rules feel free to e-mail either Tom or myself (our e-mail is at the bottom of the page). Rules link

3. No linking to any illegal streams