FanShot

"He throws 93-95 mph, and his breaking ball has gotten better," said a rival AL executive. "He...

40

"He throws 93-95 mph, and his breaking ball has gotten better," said a rival AL executive. "He could be a starting pitcher, but to me, he's as good a left-handed reliever as there is in the American League right now."

From a Buster Olney column. Luis Perez has been good and all, but shouldn't we wait until he's pitched a few more innings before we say he's the best?