FanPost

Curse Removal Recipes

Last season Carm cam up with a series of recipe posts to spur our Blue Jays on to victory. Tom's post about how to remove the curse from the Jay's bats gave me the idea to revive Carm's idea and hopefully help end the miasma that has plagued our team.

So obviously the one thing that has been missing from our Jays offense has been that explosiveness we have come to expect. So to that end I present the most delicious party food I ever made.

http://www.foodnetwork.ca/recipes/grilled-chicken-skewers/recipe.html?dishID=12131

Sold under the President Choice label as Chicken Grenades these treats pack a flavor explosion which will hopefully coax some home runs out of the Jays bats but the store bought ones are not cheap and homemade ones are so easy to make. One thing I would highly recommend you change is in the spice rub. You can drop the salt from it. The bacon, even low sodium bacon will have more then enough salt making any extra overkill. Note that PC actually does make a Jalapeño jelly, just incase you were wondering where to find it. Also to prevent the pinwheels from becoming awkward to work with you should make the chicken strips an inch or two shorter then the drip of bacon. Another hint...when using wooden skewers soak in water for 10 or so minutes before using. Setting off the fire alarm disturbs fathers and cats (probably other people too) Well I just hope this curse breaker works GO JAYS GO!!!