M's @ Jays - April 27th 2012 - Overflow #1

TORONTO, CANADA - APRIL 27: Colby Rasmus #28 of the Toronto Blue Jays slides safe for a triple against Alex Liddi #16 of the Seattle Mariners during MLB action at the Rogers Centre April 27, 2012 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. (Photo by Abelimages/Getty Images)

The Mariners tie it up with a Casper Wells double
3-3 with 2 runners on. Jason Frasor coming in