BBB Podcast Episode 16 - In memory of the 2012 season

TORONTO, CANADA - APRIL 27: Ricky Romero #24 of the Toronto Blue Jays sits in the dugout after being pulled during MLB action against the Seattle Mariners at the Rogers Centre April 27, 2012 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. (Photo by Abelimages/Getty Images)

[ RSS ] [ Direct Link ]

It's the latest episode of the BlueBird Banter podcast!

We recorded on Wednesday night after the second game of the series against the Baltimore Orioles. Tom and I sat discussed the slump that the team is currently in and the fans reactions to the team.

If you are looking for someone to blame for the blown save and the errors from the Mariners game look no further! During this podcast Tom brought up the defense and the fact that Cordero was 2 for 2 in save opportunities..... he may have been saying it tongue in cheek but just to be safe we better blame him anyways.

Click button, Listen, Enjoy!

GO JAYS GO!