FanPost

NHL Mentality?

I'm gonna make this simple. What's with the Blue Jays fans booing every time a run is given up? Henderson Alvarez has had a great start to his year, and he got booed after the Figgins home run. Coco heard some boos too (granted, I have much less of a problem with that given his start). But really? I can't think of the other specific incidents off the top of my head, but it seems that now that the Jays are getting somewhat popular again, there seems to be a tonne of "Leafs fans" who expect the Jays to win 7-0 every game. I don't think Yankees fans or Phillies fans are ever THIS brutal.

Probably the same guys who start the wave in the third inning with the other team batting. Anyway, just a thought I had. Could just be my imagination. But discuss.