GameThread for Last Game of Spring Training

Spring training is ending, yay. I remember being so happy when it started, but I'm tired of meaningless games.

Well, not meaningless for everyone, yesterday's was very meaningful for Brett Cecil and Joel Carreno. Bob Elliot, on twitter, asked when was the last time a 15 game winner was sent to the minors.

John Lott Thwipped this:

Cecil: Jays gave me choice of New Hampshire or Vegas. Preferred NH.

Dirk Hayhurst has been going doing a series of tweets saying how terrible it is that they sent him to Double-A over Triple-A. Obviously Cecil disagrees.

Anyway, today's game starts a bit earlier than most of the spring games, 12:00 eastern.

Jays lineup:

Escobar, SS

Johnson, 2B

Bautista, RF

Lind, 1B

Encarnacion, DH

Lawrie, 3B

Thames, LF

Arencibia, C

Rasmus, CF

Henderson Alvarez gets the start. Kyle Drabek is to get some work today too. They better be careful, the Tigers hit Brett Cecil so hard, he landed in New Hampshire.

They be facing roughly the same Tiger lineup as yesterday: Jackson CF, Boesch RF, Cabrera 3B, Fielder 1B, Young LF, Avila C, Peralta SS, Dirks DH and Rayburn 2B/.

Our next GameThread will be Thursday, opening day. Yay. And someone else is posting it....right Johnny?

Today's game isn't on MLB Audio or anything else, other than Game Day, as far as I can tell.

Go Jays.