FanShot

Just when you thought it was safe to go back to Fangraphs

Assuming what was mentioned by a FG author early on, it seems Toronto is in the top 7. Tampa Bay is the #10 org in the Fangraphs list. What hurt TB in its ranking was it's difficult finance situation. It's sort of a good thing for Jays fans. I, for one, would be contributing to the building of the Best 4th Place Team in MLB monument that the Jays would own if the Rays actually had money. Please no #6org.