Blue Notes - Links for a Monday Morning - Apr 30th 2012

Apr 19, 2012; Toronto, ON, Canada; Toronto Blue Jays starting pitcher Henderson Alvarez (37) delivers a pitch against the Tampa Bay Rays at the Rogers Centre. The Rays beat the Blue Jays 9-4. Mandatory Credit: Tom Szczerbowski-US PRESSWIRE

Skipping the usual recaps but here are some other interest tidbits from around the web. Throw anything else you find in the comments!

Bautista vs. Darvish: Classic! | Baseball | Sports | Toronto Sun
Elliott primes the Bautista vs. Darvish showdown

Griffin: Wishing Yu were here: Jays fans get chance to see what might have been - thestar.com
Griffin stokes the fires and incites the fans. For lines like this "The Jays could have afforded the $107 million total investment but chose not to win", you can go to hell Griffin.

Toronto Blue Jays' GM Alex Anthopoulos remains honest about Yu Darvish dealings | Sports | National Post
John Lott with an article to remind people that no one truly knows what happened with the Jays bid (if they did) on Darvish and how much (if they did). Griffin maybe should read.

Anthopoulos meets with the press " North of the Border
Gregor with a recap of a recent AA sit down with the press. Lots of standard expected answers inside!

With Trout Recall, Angels Make Half Of Right Decision | FanGraphs Baseball
Fangraphs thinks the Angels maybe should have released Wells instead.... Thats a lot of money to eat. Thanks Angels!

The Tao of Stieb: Stringing Something Together
The Org Guy at Tao of Stieb gives a recap on the past 10 games.

Hum and Chuck: I Get a Good Feeling
Joanna at Hum and Chuck goes over a recent Toronto Star Article re: Walk up music