FanPost

Travis Snider=Nazem Kadri

For all of us Leafs/Jays fans, this analogy should resonate. Kadri and Snider were both high 1st round picks and were brought up to the big club far too early in their development. They actually held their own but had some serious deficiencies (Kadri's defensive game, Snider's loopy swing that prevented him from hitting solid breaking balls). Management on both clubs has played these two like a human yo-yo and they both would seemingly be better off just playing a full season without having to look over their shoulder every time they made a mistake. Just like the Leafs should just let Kadri play on the 1st or 2nd line, the Jays should give Travis 600 AB's and see if he can make it.