Introducing Yahoo! Full Count

Yahoo! Sports want to let you know about their new site, MLB.com Full Count.

    With MLB.com Full Count on Yahoo! Sports, fans can...

    • Get the biggest major league moments from major league games, live all season long
    • Follow along from game to game and experience the most thrilling plays from around the majors as they happen
    • Access up-to-the-second stats, scores, news, and live expert commentary
    • Follow live look-ins to key plays and pivotal moments and in-progress video highlights, as well as statistical data and historical footage relevant to the day’s action
    • Pause live action and rewind in real time to content from earlier in the video stream to catch up on prior plays of the day
    • Follow the embedded Twitter feed for tracking MLB.com insiders, Yahoo! baseball reporters, and expert analysts

    Don’t miss a minute of the action with MLB.com Full Count – available for free on PC and iOS – from MLB.com and Yahoo! Sports.

    I took a look around the site, yesterday, and it does look pretty good, give it a try.

    Yahoo! Sports and MLB.com Full Count support SB Nation in the never-ending pursuit to know everything that’s going on in baseball—a quest that all-new MLB.com Full Count aims to help with live, pause-able, rewind-able video of the biggest plays from around the league, and the hottest news and freshest analysis. All for free. Sign up at yahoo.com/fullcount today!