FanPost

Las Vegas Wed April 11 game

I will be in Vegas again, this time around friend is gonna get hitched on Thursday. Anyone who is interested in going to the game, just let me know. Trying to figure who would be pitching, but I know it won't be Laffey. Looking forward to seeing some live baseball again. And that it gets to be this team will make it that more enjoyable. Bringing an old baseball card for Chad Mottola to sign too.

SB Nation Featured Video