Jays @ Indians - April 5th - Opening Day - Overflow 4

CLEVELAND, OH - APRIL 5: Tom Lombardo eats a foot long hotdog out side Progressive Field prior to the start of the game between the Cleveland Indians and the Toronto Blue Jays on April 5, 2012 in Cleveland, Ohio. (Photo by Jason Miller/Getty Images)

Extra Innings, What a game to start the year.

4-4

Latest News