FanShot

Rogers Centre ranked 29 of 30 Best Ballparks

My how far it has fallen. That being said, there's not much Toronto can build other than a closed dome (or retracting) park for the April games. Maybe something along the lines of the new Marlins park (albeit without the terrible, terrible colour scheme) if they ever decide to build a new stadium?