Jays @ Indians - April 7th 2012 - Overflow #1

April 7, 2012; Cleveland, OH, USA: Members of the Toronto Blue Jays warm up before the game against the Cleveland Indians at Progressive Field. Mandatory Credit: Eric P. Mull-USPRESSWIRE

0-0 through 4 innings. Waiting for something to happen.

Reminder a few ground rules for the gamethreads that are in effect.

1. Please no Gifs or large images during the game threads. The threads go by quick and with a lot of people tend to slow down for people. We understand it isn't as bad for people already in the thread but anyone new coming in has a nightmare of a time loading mutliple images. --- As a side note as the game end we will lift the ban and you can go as crazy as you like.

2. Don't argue with any of the moderators. Think of it like arguing balls and strikes, you can get tossed. If you have a problem with the rules feel free to e-mail either Tom or myself (our e-mail is at the bottom of the page).

3. No linking to any illegal streams