Blue Notes - Sunday April 8th 2012 - The Easter edition.

From the Rays blog Cowbell Clankers (http://aeryssports.com/cowbell-clankers/)

A few notes for the folks that are around this Easter morning. I imagine the gamethread will be a bit later today given the holiday. I hope everyone is having a great holiday!

The usual suspects provide their recaps for the 7-4 Extra Inning affair on Saturday.

FAN590 - Blogs - Miked Up " Blog Archive " More Free Baseball!

Lawrie, Jays beat Tribe in 12 | Baseball | Sports | Toronto Sun

Toronto Blue Jays stage another extra-inning comeback against Indians | Sports | National Post

Griffin: Toronto Blue Jays rally to beat Cleveland Indians 7-4 in extra innings — again - thestar.com

Jays beat Tribe to stay perfect - The Globe and Mail

Onto the rest of the links!

URL Weaver: The Ricky Romero Cy Young Prediction Edition | Getting Blanked | Blogs | theScore.com
Travis Reitsma at Getting Blanked talks about Bastian's predictions

Bastian’s 2012 preseason picks " Major League Bastian
The aforemention post where Jordan Bastian picks the winners. Some optimistic Blue Jay predictions with Cy Young and a wild card

Pitch in dirt key in Jays' win | Baseball | Sports | Toronto Sun
The play of the game? A pitch in a the dirt. Elliott goes in depth with quotes on a turning point in the game according to the Jays.

Starters stellar | Baseball | Sports | Toronto Sun
Mike Rutsey thinks the starters looked stellar on Saturday and deserved the win. I hate to disagree (check that, no I don't) but while the line score looked nice I didn't think either starter looked particularly impressive.

New Toronto Blue Jays starter Joel Carreno: 'I can do everything' | Sports | National Post
John Lott with a closer look at the Jays new starter Joel Carreno.

Griffin: Droves of young Blue Jays fans flood Cleveland, now it’s time to win - thestar.com
Ol Griff comments on the number of Jays fans that showed up in Cleveland. It was impressive on TV where you could hear their chants sometimes drowning our those our their Cleveland counterparts.

Griffin: Blue Jays’ Top 5 moments from Opening Day - thestar.com
Moar Griff! - With his top 5 moments from the opening day marathon.

Blue Jays’ playoff hopes rest with rotation - The Globe and Mail
Robert MacLeod thinks that the Jays playoff hopes rests with the rotation as young as they are. I am shocked.

Outrighted To Triple-A: Luis Valbuena: MLB Rumors - MLBTradeRumors.com
Poor Valbuena, was claimed off waivers and subsequently put right back on waivers. He cleared this time and is headed to AAA.

Thrown any other links into the comments