FanPost

Good start

I am cautiosly optomistic as we head into the season.We have a very good (young) team.They are going to create a lot of exciting moments for us fans.If they can keep their focus without being too intense they will do well.apparently Kyle D. has learned this lesson.We will see.There is no doubt that we can count on Joey Bats,Edwin E. Kelly J. The other guys have yet to really prove themselves over a full season.The pitching would appear to be more than adequate.I do not like talk of awards for any individuals this early in the season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tThis a team sport .KEEP IT THAT WAY FOR THE YEAR.