Red Sox @ Jays - Home Opener - Apr 9th - Overflow 1

Apr 9, 2012; Toronto, ON, Canada; Toronto Blue Jays manager John Farrell (right) and hitting coach Dwayne Murphy (left) during batting practice before the game against the Boston Red Sox at the Rogers Centre. Mandatory Credit: Tom Szczerbowski-US PRESSWIRE

Headed to the bottom of the 2nd.
Double Play baby!