"Bring up the Bangalores!" GAMETHREAD Jays VS Rangers

4617776_medium

Why can't we get this guy to come back and run this team. He was good at running things right?

Today I got no fancy photoshopped pictures, no funny gags, jokes, poems or movie quotes. So you'll have to do your best with this.

W-L ERA WHIP K BB
2012 - Drew Hutchison 1-0 6.10 1.74 6 4

W-L ERA WHIP K BB
2012 - Neftali Feliz 1-1 3.00 1.00 14 8

Lineup

TORONTO BLUE JAYS TEXAS RANGERS
1. Yunel Escobar (R) SS 1. Ian Kinsler (R) 2B
2. Kelly Johnson (L) 2B 2. Elvis Andrus (R) SS
3. Jose Bautista (R) RF 3. Michael Young (R) DH
4. Adam Lind (L) 1B 4. Nelson Cruz (R) RF
5. Edwin Encarnacion (R) DH 5. David Murphy (L) LF
6. Eric Thames (L) LF 6. Mike Napoli (R) C
7. Brett Lawrie (R) 3B 7. Mitch Moreland (L) 1B
8. Colby Rasmus (L) CF 8. Alberto Gonzalez (R) 3B
9. Jeff Mathis (R) C 9. Craig Gentry (R) CF

Jose is gonna get a hit tonight.

Just as a reminder for new folks (full commenting guidelines here):

1. Please no gifs or images during the game threads. The threads go by quick and with a lot of people tend to slow down for people. If you want to put up a gif or picture you are more then welcome to do so on the BBB facebook page.

We understand it isn't as bad for people already in the thread but anyone new coming in has a nightmare of a time loading multiple images. --- As a side note as the game end we will lift the ban and you can go as crazy as you like, win or lose.

2. Don't argue with any of the moderators. Think of it like arguing balls and strikes, you can get tossed. If you have a problem with the rules feel free to e-mail us (e-mails at the bottom of the page)

3. No asking for, or linking to any illegal live streams of the game.

GO JAYS GO!