Jays @ Twins - May 10th 2012 - Overflow #1

MINNEAPOLIS, MN - MAY 10: John Farrell #52 of the Toronto Blue Jays gets between after home plate umpire Bill Welke #52 and Jose Bautista #19 during the third inning on May 10, 2012 at Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota. (Photo by Hannah Foslien/Getty Images)

Jays up 6-1 on the Twins in what has looked like a very sloppy game to this point.