BBB Podcast Epsiode 17 - With Special Guest Navin Vaswani!

The podcast got Navin? Nice! (Photo by Hannah Foslien/Getty Images)

[Direct Link] [RSS]

With everyone on the road for the week I was able to make a few calls and I am delighted to announce that Navin Vaswani ( @Vaswani_ ) was able to join me to talk about the Jays.

You can find Navin's work on Not Graphs and you will generally see him on twitter when he isn't out making a living.

I honestly can't express how happy I was to have a chance to talk to Navin, he is the reason I found the blogosphere and got involved with blogging in the first place. I owe a lot of my current fandom to his optimism back when he wrote at Sports and the City.

We chatted about the Jays early going in the season and Navin makes his picks for best player and pitcher on the Jays. We talk about the old Thames vs. Snider debate before getting derailed and talking about Navin's work over the past few years.

Click the button, download, Enjoy!