Jays @ Twins - May 11th 2012 - Overflow 1 - It's the start of the game!

May 11, 2012; Minneapolis, MN, USA: Toronto Blue Jays right fielder Jose Bautista (19) looks on during batting practice before a game against the Minnesota Twins at Target Field. Mandatory Credit: Jesse Johnson-US PRESSWIRE

Bautista homers and the Jays are up 1-0 after 1 half
Then Drabek comes in and walks the bases loaded before giving up a 2 run single.
He got out of hte inning without any further damage but we may be in for a long night