Tomorrow I'll be at Busch Gardens all day so there may not be a line-up attached to the Gamethread but you'll be fine I'm sure.

So just stay strong and remember I love ya'll.

Kyle Drabek

#4 / Pitcher / Toronto Blue Jays

6-1

220

Dec 08, 1987

Hiroki Kuroda

#18 / Pitcher / New York Yankees

6-1

190

Feb 10, 1975

Lineup

BLUE JAYS YANKEES
1. Kelly Johnson (L) 2B 1. Curtis Granderson (L) CF
2. Eric Thames (L) LF 2. Nick Swisher (S) RF
3. Jose Bautista (R) RF 3. Robinson Cano (L) 2B
4. Edwin Encarnacion(R) 1B 4. Alex Rodriguez (R) 3B
5. Brett Lawrie (R) 3B 5. Mark Teixeira (S) 1B
6. Colby Rasmus (L) CF 6. Raul Ibanez (L) LF
7. J.P. Arencibia (R) C 7. Eric Chavez (L) DH
8. Adam Lind (L) DH 8. Russell Martin (R) C
9. Omar Vizquel (S) SS 9. Jayson Nix (R) SS

If you don't know the rules by now you're either a near criminal jack-hole or a super Noob.

Here is the Cole's notes version:

1. No GIFs or images

2. Don't diss

3. No illegal stream requests or posts

4. No fantasy chat -Thou shalt be mocked vigorously!