Poll Time: How Many Games will Brett Lawrie Get?

At least this time Farrell is working closer to his weight class than when he was trying to pull Jon Rauch away from an umpire. (Photo by Brad White/Getty Images)

Brett Lawrie is going to get a suspension. We know it. So I thought I'd put up a poll to see how many games you think he will get. Not how many games you think he should get, but how many you think he will get.

I'm of the opinion that Bill Miller should be suspended as well. He wasn't umpiring the game, at that point, he was trying to put a player in his place. The league should make a strong statement that this isn't allowed. They won't, I know, but they should.

And, well, the idiot that threw beer at the umpire should be banned from the stadium too. There is no justification for that sort of behavior. First, it should be a sin to spill beer, unless it is Budweiser or some light beer . But, more seriously, no matter how drunk or stupid you are, you shouldn't be throwing things from the stands at anyone on the field. At least Brett's actions came in the heat of the moment, and he didn't intend to hit the umpire, just a bad hop. The guy in the stands (I refuse to call people like that fans) has no excuse beyond extreme drunkenness.

Anyway, the poll: