Brett Lawrie Suspended for Four Games

TORONTO, CANADA - MAY 15: Brett Lawrie #13 of the Toronto Blue Jays throws his batting helmet to protest a third strike call by Umpire Bill Miller during MLB game action the Tampa Bay Rays May 15, 2012 at Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. (Photo by Brad White/Getty Images)

Brett Lawrie has been suspended for 4 games. Really about as good as we could have hoped. It seems fair to me.

I'm imagining we will be told about the appeal any moment now....

Didn't have to wait, he is appealing. Hmmmmmm that doesn't quite sound right. I'm sure he is a handsome guy and all but what I meant is that he has appealed the suspension.