Totally Phoned In Gamethread May 17th 2012. Jays Vs Yankees

Buschgardens2_medium

Thank goodness this is only a two game series or maybe not after last nights hit parade. I'll be up early and gone all day to Busch Gardens so I won't be around and this sucker won't have line-ups but I know how resourceful you all are.

It's gonna be an all-you-can-eat roller-coaster-pukefest America kind of day!

Go Jays Go!

2012 - Drew Hutchison 2-1 5 5 0 0 0 0 27.2 32 18 17 3 10 21 5.53 1.52

2012 - Phil Hughes 3-4 7 7 0 0 0 0 36.0 40 26 22 9 9 34 5.50 1.36

Remember to keep things clean in the Game thread. No spazzing allowed. No illegal things, No GIFS or pictures of your Mom.