FanPost

Jays' All-Star Alliterative Name Team

I've always liked alliterative names, and since the Jays have a few of them currently active I decided to put together an all-star team of them (admittedly, all-star is a bit of a stretch).

C- Alan Ashby, Bob Brenly

If - Randy Ruiz, Steve Staggs, Mike McCoy, Bob Bailor

Of - Shannon Stewart, Barry Bonnell, Mike Maksudian

Bench - Mickey Morandini, Gabe Gross, Mike Macha, Bobby Brown

DH - Edwin Encarnacion

Starters - Chris Carpenter, Luis Leal, Ricky Romero, Woody Williams, Jesse Jefferson

Bullpen - Frank Francisco, Robert Ray, Joey Johnson, Steve Sinclair, Scott Schoenweiss, Sergio Santos

Mgr - Brian Butterfield

The rotation is actually pretty good, but the infield isn't going to generate too many runs. And if you like reliable bullpens, better look elsewhere.