Early Pick 6 Deadline

Just a quick reminder of the early deadline for you Pick 6 choices, about 12:20 Eastern. I missed out yesterday because I didn't think about afternoon baseball.

This week there is a contest (see rules here). The high total score for the week and the highest daily score of the week, each win Pick 6 t-shirts.

Yesterday's winner was MDBlueJayfan, with a big 87.1 points. Very smart to take Casey Janssen for 50 cents. I'm not sure if that is the top score of the week.

It is a tight race at the top of the week leader board. danrca is leading with 186.5 points but Toronto Blue Jamie, Bowling_Guy25 and hansdampf are all within 20 points, so anything could happen with the weekend game left.

Anyway, get your picks in and good luck.