Reminder: Your Pick 6 Choices Deadline 12:37 Eastern

I thought I'd open a thread for folks to talk about the Pick 6. What did you think of it? We had a lot of members playing it yesterday. My picks didn't do that well....

Since the Jays are playing early (each day's picks have to be in before the first game of that day), today's picks have to be in by 12:37 Eastern, which is coming up quick.

I have a bad cold, so you might want to stay a little further back from your monitor than normal. I'm just going to curl up on the couch, with a cup of tea, and watch the Jays today.

Anyway, let us know what you think of SB Nation's new game.