Poll Time: Edwin Encarnacion

EE is signaling that you should bet the over. Credit: David Richard-US PRESSWIRE

Edwin Encarnacion hit his 9th home runs in the Jays 25th game, which would put him on a pace for 58. Now I'm pretty sure most of us don't expect him to hit 58 (we can hope though) but, in the game thread I asked 'if 35 was the over/under for Edwin, which would you take?

I'd like to see Farrell put him in the cleanup spot and leave him there, but we shall see. Edwin's always been a streaky hitter, I'm sure there will be some slumps (I mean just yesterday he didn't homer), but he's looking really good right now.

I thought I'd put up a poll to see where we sit.

SB Nation Featured Video