FanPost

Tell me where to go...

....in Toronto!!

I'm heading to Toronto for a week this summer and I'd love for advice on things I must see, places I should go to, and eateries that are a definite to try. I've been there a couple of times, but never seem to have the time to do some serious exploring.

This year's musts are:

1. CN tower - I've never been up it and totally want to go. May even do the skywalk thingy....

2. The islands - Really wanted to go last time but couldn't and am absolutely setting aside a day to tour around them

Ummm...that's about it so far. (Oh, except for all the Jays games I'll be going to, that's a given!!)

Things I'd be definitely interested in:

1. Are there any venues you would recommend to hear local bands?

2. I've started checking out food trucks (on the web of course) in the downtown area and am looking forward to checking out a couple. Any favourites?

I'm staying in the downtown area very close to Roger's center with no vehicle at my disposal, so keeping that in mind, if anyone has ideas for me on the must see/do things I would be very grateful to hear them. :)

Thank you in advance,

Carm