Bluebird Banter Pick 6 Leader Board

Quick reminder, the Pick 6 deadline is noon Eastern today, so get your picks in.

Yesterday's leader board:

Rank Player Points
1 mr_mayhe 79.0
2 Damaso's Burnt Shirt 71.4
3 dannyofbosnia 71.0
4 austinja 65.8
5 Carm 64.7
6 SGD143 59.0
7 Kurupt 57.6
8 jay_tee_slash 55.3
9 leaflover4ever 54.1
10 Lycheepeel 51.8

My picks went awful, picked 2 guys that got days off and a pitcher that got shelled, oh well.

The top 5 of the weekly battle are:

dannyofbosnia at 146.8

jays182 at 143.3

Kurupt at 142.8