BBB Podcast Episode 18 - Don't trust the fish

May 15, 2012; Toronto, ON, Canada; Toronto Blue Jays outfielder Eric Thames (14) before their game against the Tampa Bay Rays at the Rogers Centre. The Rays beat the Blue Jays 4-3. Mandatory Credit: Tom Szczerbowski-US PRESSWIRE

**** I understand some users are having problems with the MP3 file being corrupted. I am looking into this and will hopefully be able to resolve it shortly. I may not be able to fix the issue until later this evening when I get home ****

UPDATE number 2 - File is fixed. iTunes and RSS feeds have been updated accordingly. Sorry for the inconvenience!

[ Direct Link ] [ RSS ] [ iTunes ]

BBB podcast Episode 18 is now available for download. We recorded this slightly extended episode of the podcast Wednesday night touching on:

Lots of outtakes at the end of the podcast too if that's your thing.

Click the button, download, enjoy and GO JAYS GO!

In This Article

Topics
Teams